ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Ive just installed KODI ive gone to the wizard and added the add ons pack for KODI do i still need to run the wizard aswell.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
When you say installed Kodi add-on pack is that the one for the trial. If it is it should be ok, the other wizard is compatible with Kodi so if you have any problems just clear data and run that, I aways go for the 1st Confluence skin as I find it runs smother. Hope this helps and enjoy.
Dave

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Play back issues now. No videos play just hang there. Even from my home network storage what are the correct playback settings in video n audio cheers

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Try system click here,
Video, then Acceleration, set Decoding method to Hardware accelerated. Now highlight underneath, Libstagefright and MediaCodec.
Now go to system in the main menu and check video output match your tv and make sure " use a fullscreen window rather then a true fullscreen is highlighted.
Now go to Audio output and make sure it matches your Tv.
To get these settings you might have to scroll down the side and change setting level to addvanced or expert.
If it still doesn't work change one back at a time. If still no luck then start again and this time run are 1st Confluence skin. I'm out all day now so hope it works for you.
Dave

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Thanks Dave have just changed back to Gotham kodi v slow UN responsive at times. I'll try your tips.

Thanks as well