pmac77

Jul 3, 2017
Hi since I did the latest ota update my box opens up ok I chose librelec and when I'm done and press power I only get 3 options now, power off system, reboot and skin settings. And whatever I pick I can't get back to android now. What can I do to sort this out please it's really annoying

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Need to go into 'programs' / LibreElec configuration/ return to android. Would be easier bringing the context menu up over L E config and saving it into your favourites to make it easier to access.

pmac77

Jul 3, 2017
ah ok so i have to go into kodi settings to do this. Why have they took the menu away to reboot into android then? seems daft doesn't it? i couldnt get back to android last night was so annoying being stuck in libreelec lol...i will save it in the favourites tonight when i find it (hopefully) still new to al this

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
We haven't removed anything - the Switch to Android option should still be there, but you would need to be using the default skin.
If you install a build that changes the skin, you can either swap the skin back (you'll still have all the same add-ons installed) or use the LE Configuration add-on to switch.
Changing the skin: Find the System entry (could be a cog) and open it. Click Interface Settings, then the "Skin" line. Select Estuary, and if asked, confirm you want to keep the change.