Albert Attard

Jan 22, 2017
Hi,

My droidbox T8-S starts on the LibreELEC and hangs on boot, keeps showing the load screen. We do not use LibreELEC and would like ot force it to load into Android. Can I press some hot keys to bypass this? I do not want to reset it.

Thanks in advance

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
will it load into LibreELEC? or is it just locking up at boot up? go into recovery mod hit boot into android.

Albert Attard

Jan 22, 2017
Thanks for your reply. No it does not load. It just shows the loading screen, and the device reads boot instead of the time. Do you know how to force it to load to Android instead?

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
in recovery menu, "clear catch partitions" i think its called, dont do the factory reset yet. then click on the reboot system.

Albert Attard

Jan 22, 2017
But my device is not booting, thus I cannot access the menu. I need to try to boot to Android by pressing something while the device is booting

Reactions: dadlington

Albert Attard

Jan 22, 2017
It worked. Thank you.

I've pressed the rest button and then selected to boot to Android. For those having a similar problem, the rest button does not reset everything, but instead boots to a menu from where you can select what you want and one of the options is to boot to Android.

Thanks again for your prompt reply.

Reactions: sblabs