Gavin Williams

Oct 17, 2015
How do i go about paying for live football games without any buffering on kodi ??? Because the free links are useless on my android box. Cheers lads for any feedback

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you are prepared to pay for live football games then you might as well get a sly or vermin subscription. That is the only way you will guarantee best quality all the time. The world of Kodi is littered with subscription outfits who have run off with their subscribers money or let them down. Most of us are happy with the compromises we have to make for free sport coverage. Last seasons premier league coverage was pretty damn good and reasonable quality. We'll see what this seasons brings.

Reactions: angela

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Totally agree with Nigelar and we will be able to get a good idea tomorrow of which addons have the best links, sportsdevil and castaway have some very watchable links for live football. Most streamers tend to look for the hd links but thats where the problem is with stability, the servers soon get overloaded so my advice is find a good sd link.

Reactions: angela