krimmer2

Jan 17, 2015
Hi,I have just bought the mx7 my partner is Spanish and wants to watch tve and other channels,have watched all the demos done enable and no channels load,I have live uktv on the bar but on iptv as well Nothin loads ,please help!

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
It looks like (I could be wrong) vdubt25 has withdrawn the config files for the live TV via the IPTV Simple Client PVR add-on. Have a search on this forum for Spain or Spanish, I think we posted a little on it in the last week or so, there was a standalone Android application to try, and one add-on for XBMC to install manually.

krimmer2

Jan 17, 2015
thanks @SilentlyScreaming i had a reply via email as well to say to try rebooting the whole box but since i have only jsut bought it am not sure this will help. i did try another link in the settings for live tv and that didnt do anything either..i have found tve in tvalacarta where u can watch esta manana the morning news programm on catchup also have found rtve.es which is their international programm that should satisfy him as its looking like i would need a vpn to watch some spanish channels and someone else has told me they cant get tve anyway. i was on xbmcbbts.weebly yesterday as i watched a video of how to set up live tv but i cant see the link they pasted in anywhere ill have a look around thanks.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
I've noticed that the Simple IPTV Client PVR add-on doesn't work if you're using vdubt25's URL . At least it wasn't earlier this week.

[edit]
I must remember to scroll up and check my last post, sorry for the duplication.

Ding

Jan 8, 2015
Hi,

I've just been doing something similar for my parents, they are now able to watch most Spanish television Tve1, and quite a few others although I can't seem to load playstore apps as they're incompatible.

But the channels they're using are in:

XMBC>World tv> Live TV (I don't recall if I found and loaded this or if was already there as standard)

Until today you could now scroll down very easily in a list, but now you have to go down 20 odd pages full of TV logo's until you get to Spain, the pages are listed by country... Just race down until you see alot of South Korean flags then slow down... Spanish TV is there...

There are also many Channels under XMBC>World Tv> World TV

Reactions: krimmer2 and ChrisM