keb669

Feb 12, 2018
Hi Guys
Seem to have problem with Local Network Connection. I can set up Ethernet or Wi Fi connection which works but on the Droidbox T8s the local connection on the Homepage doesn't. The arrow circle just keeps going round and round. I have tried to put in Local city still no good. Also any guys could recommend a good app for IPTV(Not Kodi) I subscribe to IPTV on my TV using Smart IPTV but the app won't work on Droidbox. any help guys much appreciated.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Thats an android 4.4 firmware fault with the location not showing on the homepage, everyone in the same boat on older devices. Perfect player can be used for iptv from the playstore, look here:-

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Re the locating message - it is JUST for the weather forecast. When Yahoo (think they were the supplier of data) changed their servers' configuration, the weather forecast stopped working. Doesn't effect anything else, don't worry.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi Guys
Seem to have problem with Local Network Connection. I can set up Ethernet or Wi Fi connection which works but on the Droidbox T8s the local connection on the Homepage doesn't. The arrow circle just keeps going round and round. I have tried to put in Local city still no good. Also any guys could recommend a good app for IPTV(Not Kodi) I subscribe to IPTV on my TV using Smart IPTV but the app won't work on Droidbox. any help guys much appreciated.
Hi

It is weather widget app that is connected to the server which does not find the location(does not work)at the moment.You can ignore the widget or install 3rd party launcher from google play store if customization is preferable to you.

Regards