Mark Bairden

Oct 21, 2015
Hi

I was struggling for a while to get my T8-S functioning with my Harmony remote. I recently went to try again an I now notice that Logitech have added support for the T8, which also works with the T8-S.

I'm using a Harmony Ultimate, I'm not sure what other remotes will work with this but mine certainly works great in both OpenElec and Android.

Just add a device and put Droidbox as the manufacturer and T8 as the device name.

Mark

Reactions: ChrisM

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi

I was struggling for a while to get my T8-S functioning with my Harmony remote. I recently went to try again an I now notice that Logitech have added support for the T8, which also works with the T8-S.

I'm using a Harmony Ultimate, I'm not sure what other remotes will work with this but mine certainly works great in both OpenElec and Android.

Just add a device and put Droidbox as the manufacturer and T8 as the device name.

Mark
Hi

Accessories that work 100% are the one from our website

https://droidbox.co.uk/accessories.html

For the rest they should probably all work,but sometimes there is the problem.

In that case its much more better to ask for support on actual logitech website and check their comparability list of devices that they support,read manual and so on!

Also something worth of saying that T8 and T8-S are not the same!

Regards