Status
Not open for further replies.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
How did you manage that, try going to apps and look for file manager hd and then go to APKs and look for xbmc you can install it from here if you have lost it or accidentally uninstalled it.
Then re-run the wizard (when you go into xbmc) and remember to click ok on the last message and then unplug the power cord from the back. Wait then back in and back to xbmc and wait around 20mins for it to update the add-ons.
If you hav'nt lost xbmc and its only the icon try and add a short cut I, I'm not sure how you do it on this box, but look for a plus sign and click on that.
Hope you sort it out and good luck.

Marcar

Apr 2, 2015
I was trying to load SPMC as I had seen this provided brightness/contrast controls as these are not available on the unit I have have...as you can see it did not go well!

Tried loading the file from the file manger HD it was not there so ended up doing the re-boot holding the button under the unit. I now have xbmc back so no more without some clear guidance on how to load SPMC. I'm just running through the wizard now
Thanks for the response little more care before I try anything else

Reactions: David Savage

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Glad you got xbmc back, and yes it can go wrong and that's what this forum good for. If you want get in touch using live chat and are tec guys will go through what to do. Live Chat is on our main site and the link is on the front if this forum. When you get to our site its the greenish box with message or chat in it(office hours only).
I must say you did well getting it back so pat yourself on the back.
Hope you get sorted....Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.