Ricky ohh

Apr 21, 2016
Hi everyone. New member here. I posted this in wrong thread and don't know how to delete, apologies, but this is correct topic.
I have no clue about these boxes but I have a problem with mine.

Ever since I got it in October (from EBay-yes I know. Poor choice) it occasionally reset the box itself and took me back to home screen once it restarted.
Tonight it rebooted 9 times within 5 minutes for no reason. Tried the reset holding in the AV button etc. No joy. Couldn't even get the saw mode screen up without it restarting. Now my box turns on for 3 seconds and restarts. It's a continuous loop and it's not even on log enough for the hdmi to connect to my tv!!

Could anyone help with what to do if there is anything I can?? It's the second box I've bought and both have had these problems.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Probably not the news you want to hear but it sounds like a dodgy box rather than something that is user fixable. So probably your only recourse is to try and contact the seller.

shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
Tr to contact the seller and see what help he can offer. You can also try factory reseting the box in the order below which has worked for some users who had issues in taking the box into recovery menu. First unplug everything from the box now hold the Power Button for 30 seconds and leave it and after that insert the power cable and HDMI and then try to start the box and see if that works.