tjhack

May 4, 2016
Hi

Just got a pre-configured m8s box. When i go into any of the addons such as 1channel etc there are no movies showing? It just has the up arrow which takes you make to the selection screen.

Any ideas? Do virg1n block this?

Kodi was preinstalled?

Any help would be great

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, If all your addons are not working, you will have to turn off your ISP parental controls, as they may be blocking you.

Sign into my virginmedia > click on apps > then web safe > then settings > now you will see two filters virus safe and child safe, turn them off then click apply.

As for 1channel go into it's settings and enable custom domain, and change it, this one is working for me h**p://primewire.unblocked.cc replace ** with tt

tjhack

May 4, 2016
Hi, If all your addons are not working, you will have to turn off your ISP parental controls, as they may be blocking you.

Sign into my virginmedia > click on apps > then web safe > then settings > now you will see two filters virus safe and child safe, turn them off then click apply.

As for 1channel go into it's settings and enable custom domain, and change it, this one is working for me h**p://primewire.unblocked.cc replace ** with tt

Cool will give that a shot first

tjhack

May 4, 2016
That didnt work i no get failed to connect to url primewire.unblocked.cc when clicking genre for example

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Try something else then
Primewire is often blocked by uk isps. Urls that work on one person's machine often fail on anothers.

Reactions: angela

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
ive managed to get 1 channel working but i dont use it that much, plenty of good alternatives like exodus,123movies,specto and velocity

Michael Wallis

Aug 14, 2016
Good morning all,

I am having this problem.

1channel doesn't load any lists. Tried changing URL and still not working.
Phynex just says no links available
Cartoon HD lists content however won't play. States to check log (where can I get the log)

I am with Virgin. Understand they can block content. How do we combat this please.

Thank you

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The only way that I know of to combat ISP blocking is to use a VPN (unless the addon allows you to configure a proxy URL like 1channel). Sometimes, child safety controls (or in the case of BT, safe set up) can get in the way, so make sure these are unset.
Phoenix is rarely subject to ISP blocking so you probably have another issue there. Make sure you have the latest version.
Ditto cartoons HD. The developers offer support on the tvaddons forum so pop along there and see if there are any reported issues. If you need to ask them questions, make sure you know how to create a log file (instructions are on their site) as they invariably ask for one.

Reactions: Michael Wallis

Michael Wallis

Aug 14, 2016
The only way that I know of to combat ISP blocking is to use a VPN (unless the addon allows you to configure a proxy URL like 1channel). Sometimes, child safety controls (or in the case of BT, safe set up) can get in the way, so make sure these are unset.
Phoenix is rarely subject to ISP blocking so you probably have another issue there. Make sure you have the latest version.
Ditto cartoons HD. The developers offer support on the tvaddons forum so pop along there and see if there are any reported issues. If you need to ask them questions, make sure you know how to create a log file (instructions are on their site) as they invariably ask for one.

How do I know what the latest version? How do I install the latest. I tried this with 1channel as I changed the URL and I then chose to reset settings. This still doesn't load. Any thing I can do to fix this?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you have installed the Addons along with their associated repositories then providing auto update is switched on, which is usually the default, then the Addons will update to the latest versions automatically. If you installed the Addons from the fusion source or their addon installer then you will have the correct repositories. If from some other place (or they were preinstalled) I would not be so certain. Checking the tvaddons forum referred to above will help confirm the current version number which you can compare to your installed versions.

Michael Wallis

Aug 14, 2016
If you have installed the Addons along with their associated repositories then providing auto update is switched on, which is usually the default, then the Addons will update to the latest versions automatically. If you installed the Addons from the fusion source or their addon installer then you will have the correct repositories. If from some other place (or they were preinstalled) I would not be so certain. Checking the tvaddons forum referred to above will help confirm the current version number which you can compare to your installed versions.

Amazing. Than you

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
My advice would be to reinstall.
You would need to go into android settings - apps - kodi then select "clear data" which will wipe your current kodi configuration (but leave kodi as is).
Then depending on how confident you are, you can reinstall addons, either manually using the seo michael site as a guide or using a wizard like the wookie.
The ares wizard also offers good support for installing individual addons and their repositories (installation guide on seo michael web site).