kcbc

Nov 25, 2015
Having a problem with streams on M8S box, is it unusual to have try 8 streams or more before I get 1 stream that will work properly. Any suggestions would be helpfull.

KCBC

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Having a problem with streams on M8S box, is it unusual to have try 8 streams or more before I get 1 stream that will work properly. Any suggestions would be helpfull.

KCBC
Please try to re install add on wizard

First clear data

Clear Data On XBMC/Kodi

Here is how to:
Go into Settings>Apps>XBMC/Kodi>Clear data and then again come back in XBMC from home screen .
OR
Settings> Other>More Settings> Apps>XBMC/Kodi>Clear data and then again come back in XBMC from home screen.

Second ,set up add on wizard

How to set up Wookie
https://openstreams.wordpress.com/2015/08/10/wookie-wizard-how-to/

Or you can use this full guide below from ground up if there is no .zip file in the Wookie that is already there,or if there is no Wookie at all,you can create new one!
https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-the-wookie-wizard-for-kodi/

Now if you still experience some problems,those are due to particular add on and there is nothing you can do about it.
Only thing that you can do is wait for new update and for server based problems to get resolved,also you can visit official add on support to find out more info about news and updates!

If you need more help feel free to reply!;)

Regards

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I would still to know what addon he is using 8bitdev before recommending a wookie reinstall. If the answer is Genesis or an unmaintained addon for example, the answer is simple.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
There also Genesis Lazarus and Jurassic movies which use Genesis as a base.
If you have problems with these then it's not your box and uninstalling and reinstalling won't make a difference.

Good spot Nigelar.

kcbc

Nov 25, 2015
Thanks for your input, the addons I used were 4kto-venture-stream engine-primewire 1 channel-and genesis. Have seen many posts about wookie wizard would that help me at all. I have also cleared all data on kodi it looks like I'm starting form fresh again.

Would I be better to reset box to factory settings and work from that, or install addon wizard on kodi 15.2 and work from that point.

KCBC

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I have never heard of the 4kto addon (and no-one on this forum has mentioned it either to my knowledge). If you mean the movie4k addon that needs a proxy web address to circumvent uk isp blocking.

1channel needs a proxy web address to work (do a Google search to find the latest working one) or use a VPN.
Genesis is defunct.
So that explains your problems.
Installing an addon wizard will give you a wider range of addons to choose from.
But avoid the above. There are plenty of alternatives. If you do not want to use a wizard, check the seo- Michael site for individual addons.

Last edited:

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Who is avoiding wookie? There are other good wizards out there. There is also the new wookie lite.
Also some people like putting their preferred addons on manually for a slicker, more streamlined experience.

In retrospect perhaps you misread my post. I meant for him to avoid the stated addons.

Reactions: mark1