lightbodyae55

Jan 3, 2017
Hi

I went and tried the switch app from android to librelec and loaded wookie and now I am unable to get back to Android.

When I try to exit via the off switch at the left bottom side of the screen I only get 3 items on the menu Power off System Reboot or Skin settings when I go to power off it shuts down the box when I turn the box on again it just boots straight into the same wookie screen again. If I reboot I get the same problem, and if I go into the skins menu it is just for the wookie skin.

Is there an external reset switch on the imxq pro 2 as I am getting frustrated not being able to get back to Android.

Any help would be appreciated.

lightbodyae55

lightbodyae55

Jan 3, 2017
HI
Now solved and back into Android, found on the skins menu having gone through all the menu found where I could get back to Confluence skin which then I found the way to boot back to Android, dont think I will go that way again!!

lightbodyae55

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You may need to switch to the confluence skin to enable the reboot to android button. Also in confluence you should see some librelec options in a sub menu under programs.
It sounds like the wookie build you are using was not fully designed for librelec.

lightbodyae55

Jan 3, 2017
Hi Nigelar

Thanks for the information. The wookie build was the wookie lite only because when I tried to find seans build in the Community builds I only found 8 or 9 builds and could not find his, however i found on install another wookie build which was wookie lite and tried it thats when I had the problems, which hopefully I have now sorted.

lightbodyae55