KevG

Apr 7, 2017
I received the projector the other day (great service guys) and I'm loving it. Even the missus is impressed with it! Having a slight issue with keystone correction though.....

Projector is on the ceiling. When it boots, it throws an upside down picture while it loads, then rights itself and squares itself up as the main menu is displayed. So far so good...... then, half a second later, the picture goes out of square ( wider at the bottom) and I can't find any settings to fix it. Is there a way to manually adjust keystone without moving the unit?

If there isn't, I think the only option is to reduce the angle between ceiling and projector by bodging something to lower it a bit which should allow me to tilt it upwards but keep the picture in the same place.

Any ideas?

K

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Sorry for the long delay, I was on holiday.
Any members of the community have advice regarding projecting this way? I've not got one of these models to experiment with myself. When @Dave C returns from his holiday, he may have some tips/advice.

KevG

Apr 7, 2017
Thanks Chris. I raised a support request and they suggested changing the orientation (its inverted when hung from the ceiling) but no change.

It seems linked to something loading as a background process as I get the main menu screen, the memory % changes then the keystone fails. If I move the projector after the keystone goes out of whack, the screen squares up again and stays in square after that. Not really a practical fix when it's suspended 7 feet above the ground.... :)

K