Angry Tramp

Sep 27, 2022
Can any one tell me if my RG351p should have come with Mario games installed. I cant seem to find any.
If not how would i go about installing Mario games on it?
Many thanks

StuDroiX

Staff member
Dec 7, 2021
Hi.

The games included are supplied by the manufacturer. We don't sell games, so don't have lists on what is installed, but the SD card will included every game the manufacturer supplies as they clone to each card. If any game isn't present that you wish to play. Google the name of the game and the word ROM. You will then be able to find where to purchase the game. Download the Game/ROM to a PC. Insert the SD card to the PC. Copy the ROM to the correct folder on the card. For example, if it is an N64 game, copy into the N64 folder.

Angry Tramp

Sep 27, 2022
Hi there. Thanks for answering my question. This unfortunately leads me to another problem. I only use Mac. Can the installation only be done by via a PC?
Many thanks

Graham1

Nov 30, 2021
Hi there. Thanks for answering my question. This unfortunately leads me to another problem. I only use Mac. Can the installation only be done by via a PC?
Many thanks
I don't own the RG351P (RG351MP instead) but looking at this post, it seems that it's possible via ForkLift.

I use Linux myself (Fedora) and have no problems connecting. From the link above, see the section titled "Transfer files via WiFi". Hope that helps.

:)

Reactions: Angry Tramp