Lippy2016

Feb 8, 2017
Hi, got the grandkids coming and hear that they are into Minecraft.

I've got a T8 mini, T8 SE and a couple of IMQ v2 plus plus an old Tronsmart mars G01 controller, Rii i8 and H9 mini keyboard.

Before I buy Minecraft from the Play store, just checking to make sure that any or all of the boxes will work ok with the Pocket edition of the app.
Many thanks for advice.

Alan

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
It should work fine with either device, it was fine on the T8-S Plus v1. I can't guarantee the controller will work as I have never tried it. Google Play Store have a refund period, I think it is a few hours after purchase, double check though. So if you do have any issues you can get refunded simply by uninstalling the app within the refund period if I remember right.

Reactions: Lippy2016

Lippy2016

Feb 8, 2017
It should work fine with either device, it was fine on the T8-S Plus v1. I can't guarantee the controller will work as I have never tried it. Google Play Store have a refund period, I think it is a few hours after purchase, double check though. So if you do have any issues you can get refunded simply by uninstalling the app within the refund period if I remember right.
Thanks for the information, I'll give it a go
Alan