Rijidij

Jan 10, 2016
Hi,

The bluetooth connection on my Mini Keyboard is very unstable, even from just a few feet.
The yellow LED flashes every few seconds or so and I have to wait for it to reconnect before I can continue.
Is this the same for everyone, or do I have a dodgy unit?

Thanks.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hello,

The Mini Keypad remote comes with the dongle that you need to insert into the USB Socket of your device to make it working.
After that keep your remote for charging for around 1hr and then it shall work fine.
Also you can follow the below video to know how to connect mini keypad with the device:

Hope it helps you out.

Reactions: David Savage

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi,

The bluetooth connection on my Mini Keyboard is very unstable, even from just a few feet.
The yellow LED flashes every few seconds or so and I have to wait for it to reconnect before I can continue.
Is this the same for everyone, or do I have a dodgy unit?

Thanks.
Hi

Please make sure that USB dongle is properly inserted,battery plugged into the keyboard and keep the keyboard charged!

Once all is done and confirmed turn OFF/ON the mini keyboard on the slide button and it should work properly.

Take a note that yellow light will flash every time you click on keyboard keys and while you are holding/swiping on touchpad!

Regards

Reactions: David Savage

Rijidij

Jan 10, 2016
Thanks guys.

I have the dongle connected and the remote is fully charged.
The yellow LED flashes slightly slower when the BT is trying to connect.

I have found that moving my box has helped slightly.
Still not great though.. :/

Reactions: Qaisir