WelderBob

Jan 15, 2020
Michigan
August 21,2020
I have just updated Mobdro to 2.1.90 from their web site. Same problems we’ve been experiencing for months now . Spinning circle forever or stream not available try again later. I have found if you back out a few times it will connect to the channel your trying to watch. I have done this as many as 5 times before Mobdro finally decided to connect.
I wish Mobdro would hire some professional IT people to straighten out their mess. With more and more cord cutters everyday you would think they would put there best foot forward to attract viewers to there web site. More viewers more money to Mobdro.

Thank You
From Michigan, USA

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The latest version I have is 2.1.88. It tells me I'm up to date so can't load 2.1.90 to test.
I tested 2.1.88 on the BBC News site and it seems to work ok.
Mobdro, like all other non official apps, sometimes does have issues connecting to certain sites, especially sports sites, where the rights holders are able to adopt blocking techniques to prevent apps like mobdro from scraping their product off the internet. I found that myself last Sunday trying to find a Rugby stream. Using a vpn did not clear the issue. It is a constant task for the application (or kodi addon) programmers to find and code for available and stable sources.
As always it pays to try alternative sources until you find one that works. Kodi did not give me a consistent stream but an app called TV T*p (remove asterisk) did.
Unfortunately missing streams is the price you pay for using free as opposed to subscription content.