WelderBob

Jan 15, 2020
Michigan
If you are a Mobdro user for your sports viewing, you might be interested in this. Most peoples version of mobdro will probably be at 1.2.32. I've seen this on many android devices, phones tablets etc, not just droidbox.
For some reason they had not sent out any updates after this, hence a lot of links will not currently work.
They seem to have set up a new website now at mobdro.com and I checked that the latest freemium version is at 1.2.211 !
If you want to get this, this is what I did.

1. I deleted the old version of mobdro from settings>apps>uninstall
2. Go to https://mobdro.com using a browser
3. Download the latest mobdro .apk. Ok the warning message. It will go to your android default downloads folder.
4. Important: in settings>security make sure "install from unknown sources" is ticked, even if only temporarily
5. Go to your android downloads folder (either using file explorer or the "downloads" android app).
6. Click on the apk and it will install
7. Open it and go.

No doubt links will still be unavailable, that's life. But at least it's a newer version.
I don't know if it will auto update like it used to.
Mr Nigelar have you heard of any updates Mobdro plans to deploy soon. I have updated to 2.1.90 with same terrible results. Little circle spinning and spinning or the dreaded message in red box saying it is off line try again later, when I was just watching it . And after many more tries on same it finally decides to connect.
I hope Mobdro hires some good people to address these issues, it seems the tech people they are using now haven’t got a clue. It seems every update lately is bad medicine for Mobdro users.
Thank you sir if you reply.
Welderbob, Michigan, USA