biker

Dec 24, 2014
I have had this box about 2 years now, it has been back to you for repair once, now I have the following problems, when watching UK TV Filmon the picture will freeze for a few seconds and the voice will stutter, this happens on nearly all channels over 3 apps. Play store will not load, it just reverts back to home screen, Most of XBMC will not run tells me script error, ,Some times we get a pink screen and then it turns off back to the cross, droid box wizard has loaded but will do nothing, and Show box just buffers and buffers , time and date resets to 1970 for no reason HELP.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi sorry to here this, have you tried a reset. Power off then unplug the power cord, you then insert a tooth pick in the AV hole that's where the reset button is. After you find this hold it in and plug the power back in, still holding the reset button in. Keep hold until the recovery menu comes up.
If it come up for now just clear cache and history, then reboot.
This might help get things going again, if it doesn't it might be time to do a factory reset. One thing is the wizard now needs a password and username and not sure if you will get one as your box is 2 years old.
My advice is to go on live chat and see what are tec guys say about it. More info is on the imx6 android part on this forum.
Hope this helps. Dave

Shane Mullan

Mar 9, 2015
Hi sorry to here this, have you tried a reset. Power off then unplug the power cord, you then insert a tooth pick in the AV hole that's where the reset button is. After you find this hold it in and plug the power back in, still holding the reset button in. Keep hold until the recovery menu comes up.
If it come up for now just clear cache and history, then reboot.
This might help get things going again, if it doesn't it might be time to do a factory reset. One thing is the wizard now needs a password and username and not sure if you will get one as your box is 2 years old.
My advice is to go on live chat and see what are tec guys say about it. More info is on the imx6 android part on this forum.
Hope this helps. Dave

Thanks Dave.
I have been in touch with a few of the guys in support, Andrew is dealing with it now and I'm hoping that I can get a username and password off him. I realise that I am well outside the guarantee period, I didn't realise that I was to update the firmware, I just bumbled along watching Netflix, I hope to get it sorted out soon.
Thanks again for your reply Dave, Much Appreciated.

Reactions: David Savage