pjeff18

Feb 2, 2016
Hello,

I wonder if someone could shed some light on whether you can have multiple gamepads connected to the droidbox so 2 player games can be played?

I have one gamepad and thinking of purchasing another - will it work? Can both pads connect and operate correctly?

Thanks
Paul

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hello,

I wonder if someone could shed some light on whether you can have multiple gamepads connected to the droidbox so 2 player games can be played?

I have one gamepad and thinking of purchasing another - will it work? Can both pads connect and operate correctly?

Thanks
Paul
Yes, you can pair 2 gamepads with DroidBOX at a time and you will be able to play 2player games.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8bitDev and Numpty

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
What games can you play on your t8-s plus?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Hi

Games that have ganepad support can easily be played with our gamepad and emulator games ranging fro old NES games up to PSP games!

Some of the native games that works with our gamepad

Beach Buggy racing
Dead Effect 2
Super Frog
Stardash
Riptide GP2

etc

We are working on full compatible games list,so more articles on this topic are to be expected!

Regards

Paul Harnett

Feb 15, 2016
Stoke-on-Trent
Hi can anyone please help?? I have connected my droidbox gamepad to my t8 successfully but had problems connecting it to my laptop.. I have now removed it from my laptop and it won't work on my t8!! It is still connected by Bluetooth but won't work! I have tried to delete the gamepad from discoverable devices but it won't let me! Can anyone help?? Thanks Paul