Liamx

Apr 9, 2020
Hi
I started off with an android mini pc to Chrome Cast and now have a a Mibox
I use various apps for streaming TV
I used to use an app called Videomix which was great but due to legal reasons in my country it stopped working and now even with a VPN is seems to not work.
What made it great was you could get everything -latest Hollywood films TV shows but shows from around Europe and Films. all with subtitles

After it went I like everyone else used terrarium but never thought it was as good. Since it went I have used various alternatives and clones but they are all the same. I have noticed them getting worse lately links arent working or no links found and other issues. The problem is while there are alot of these apps they all seem to be clones of another.
Is there any apks that are different not just copies of terrarium or have more options for foreign language movies and TV shows.
Thanks

VikramDroix

Staff member
Jun 25, 2020
I am going to dump this tread as I am still looking
Hey Liamx,

Unfortunately, All we can recommend is try some of best official apps available on Google Play store for Steaming on your device. You can also use most used streaming app as KODI on device with your own setups for add-ons or media files you wish to stream.