mdeacarter

Jul 26, 2015
Having problems with movietube app cannot connect. Message reads sever error . Any ideas ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Sorry for the delay with this response, is MovieTube an Android application, or add-on for Kodi/SPMC/DBMC/XBMC?
Did it come from DroidBOX? It might be worth getting in contact with whoever made the app/add-on.
In general, I'd first open up the Browser or Chrome applications and make sure you can visit a website like http://DroidBOXForums.com OK.

bigearth

Oct 19, 2015
The answer is 'never use movietube again' cuz you will have problems all over again and again and again.
It's not your fault, almost everytime I had problems with movietube it was their problem.
so you should just wait and after some time everything will be fine again, but I could not stand it anymore...

grizzliebear

Oct 22, 2015
No, of course that is not an answer. Just do what he said you to do and everything will be right.
I had some problems with movietube in the past, but now everything is okay and perfectly fine, that is just some little mistake.
But if not, then you should try to find some help

james1500

Mar 19, 2016
Hello!!!

i want help buddy please help i installed movietube apk download but its shows error then i installed that's way i asking help please help me to stream movies online i was download here..

Thanks you!! and replay fast...!!!!!!!

shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
you will need to contact movitube for proper guidance on how to resolve the issue that you are facing. Also try updating the app and check if you have the latest version.