doublek

Dec 4, 2014
Was playing around with mx tv box in kodi. I used the program add on maintenance tool, system tweaks ,config wiz and applied the Linux one !!!! NOW It will not boot up just blue light black screen?
Now im not sure if the box is android or Linux. Tried all kinds of firmware and img files ,tried firmware 1.5,1.6,Prometheuse file, ect....tried every file under the sun (even different bran flash files ) to try and bring b box back to life with no luck I think its permanently dead..I ran across the box jamming up on splash screen ,jamming up in boot mode,jamming up in kodi, in the past and was always able to bring it back to life well not this time ! If some one has a magic flash file that I can use please let me know..The box just seems BLANK
My intension are to run openelc only on it , buddy got his done and wow ran AMAZING.That's the fun part about these box and trying different builds and what not..

6 minutes ago
Edit Report

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If the box came from us originally, send us an e-mail - [email protected] and put FAO Chris in the subject please. Include your original order info and we'll see if we can get it sorted.
If it came from a different supplier, and they don't have any way of helping you, has the warranty run out? If so, might be worth taking a peek at the PCB to find an exact firmware match on the internet somewhere.