plasmagician

Apr 19, 2016
I uploaded a build called Kryptonite in Kodi, left it overnight and next morning all of my data had been deleted. I was just left with the basic Kodi page and have had to upload everything again. I'm assuming that the same will happen tonight. Anyone got any ideas as to why this would happen?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Are you sure everything has been deleted?
Has it just flipped to the confluence skin?
(videos - music - programs etc)
If you click on videos on the menu bar, then addons, do you see them?

plasmagician

Apr 19, 2016
Are you sure everything has been deleted?
Has it just flipped to the confluence skin?
(videos - music - programs etc)
If you click on videos on the menu bar, then addons, do you see them?
No. It just lost everything and when I went into system I got the first time use message. Last night I uploaded a different build (TB Build) and this morning everything is still there. The only difference, apart from the new build, is that this time I turned the box off before going to bed as opposed to leaving it on standby. I've left it running whilst I am at work and I'll have to check it again later. I was just wondering if there was something in the settings that I'd checked or unchecked that caused the problem?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Unlikely. But to be honest, who knows what some of these builds are doing to your machine. Actually turning the box off what probably a good thing since it may have allowed some stuff connected with the build to install fully on reboot.

shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
Yes some builds can have programs that can conflict with some functionalities on the box thus initiating set of instructions which may wipe the data on Kodi.