spellman1989

Dec 17, 2016
I bought a mxq pro 4k and I've bought a total of 6 so far this one though only freezes when I run kodi. I can run any other program no problem what so ever. WatchESPN, Netflix, none of those programs freezes even hours into movies or sporting events they play flawlessly. I can load kodi it will run for about 2 minutes and then freezes and I have to unplug the box to get it to reboot. Is it something I need to do? I downloaded kodi from the official kodi website. I've tried kodi 16 and 17 and get the same result. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You could try spmc as an alternative to Kodi as these are tuned for android boxes. You can get it from Google play, and it will coexist with vanilla kodi.

spellman1989

Dec 17, 2016
I will give that a look. About uninstalling and reinstalling kodi in the other post. I have done that many times and it freezes whether I'm just browsing on kodi or trying to install a build on my MXQ pro 4k

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If you purchased your device from DroidBOX, pop over to our site during the day for a live text chat. Please have your order ID/reference number to hand.
If this isn't possible, drop us an email with the order number/ID and we'll go through the options.