Parks

Jan 1, 2016
Does anyone know if the My Favorite list can be reordered from the default?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
No easy way that i know off, other than the laborious move up/move down thing.
Hhowever, if you are confident enough, you could edit the favourites.xml file in the kodi userdata folder and put the items in alphabetical order or whatever.

Parks

Jan 1, 2016
No easy way that i know off, other than the laborious move up/move down thing.
Hhowever, if you are confident enough, you could edit the favourites.xml file in the kodi userdata folder and put the items in alphabetical order or whatever.
Thanks for your reply.

My mistake, I was referring to the My Favorite area on the Android main home screen.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Understood.
Initially I added the apps I wanted in favourites, one at a time, in strict alphabetical order.
However, all newer ones get added to the end of the list. Also when some apps get updated the icon disappears. Have to add from the apps page and once again they get added at the end . Can't find a way around this. Only important I guess, for OCD people like myself.

Reactions: Parks

Parks

Jan 1, 2016
Understood.
Initially I added the apps I wanted in favourites, one at a time, in strict alphabetical order.
However, all newer ones get added to the end of the list. Also when some apps get updated the icon disappears. Have to add from the apps page and once again they get added at the end . Can't find a way around this. Only important I guess, for OCD people like myself.
I'm always looking for a easier way to do things with the least amount of work. So I find when I enter the apps area (my favorite) the curser is always on the app top left.
I always just click on one specific app first and know it would be nice if it were in that position.
I too may have some OCD.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk