Gwalker124

May 1, 2015
Hey

I had to reboot my box to factory settings last night due to me getting a fatal error every time I started it up.

The factory reset has worked however I now can't get wookie to install on xbmc. I tried to download kodi Jarvis 16.1 as I read 17 won't work on android 4.2 but I can't find a link, i just keep getting direct to kodi 17. Any ideas?

I also can't seem to download the showbox app after my reset? Has this app been removed from the internet? Is there anyway to download an old apk file from somewhere?

Thanks

Gary

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Kodi 16.1 from official kodi site here (you need the arm apk

hxxp://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/arm/old/ (replace xx with tt)

Plenty of hits for showbox on google. I think droidbox market has a version also. Beware some versions have very intrusive pop up adverts.

Dont use wookie so cant help on that.

Reactions: Gwalker124

Gwalker124

May 1, 2015
Kodi 16.1 from official kodi site here (you need the arm apk

hxxp://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/arm/old/ (replace xx with tt)

Plenty of hits for showbox on google. I think droidbox market has a version also. Beware some versions have very intrusive pop up adverts.

Dont use wookie so cant help on that.

Thanks Nigelar,

I found showbox eventually and managed get an old apk.

Also managed to get kodi 16.1 using your link so thank you very much, I was on that site but I couldn't find the old builds. Still no luck with wookie tho so will contact them and see if they can help.

Thanks again

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You will find over 400 plus builds equivalent to wookie on the ares project. Download the ares program addon. You can find the URL on the ares project forum web site, resources section.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hey

I had to reboot my box to factory settings last night due to me getting a fatal error every time I started it up.

The factory reset has worked however I now can't get wookie to install on xbmc. I tried to download kodi Jarvis 16.1 as I read 17 won't work on android 4.2 but I can't find a link, i just keep getting direct to kodi 17. Any ideas?

I also can't seem to download the showbox app after my reset? Has this app been removed from the internet? Is there anyway to download an old apk file from somewhere?

Thanks

Gary
Hi

If Kodi 17 required/recommended you can take a look at forum thread below for non official releases of Kodi

https://droidboxforums.com/threads/kodi-17-on-android-4-4-devices.9707/

Regards

Jimbooey

Jun 25, 2017
Hi guys, similar problem for me. I have the T8v4 which I have recently carried out a factory reset as I would not allow any streams to start. I now cannot install wookie correctly. After clicking on succumb to the wookie it does nothing but allow me to select it again. I get no notification that add on is enabled.
Any ideas ?????

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I dont know much about the spec for the t8v4 as it is not a droidbox supplied machine.
However, what version of kodi are you running?
Someone else on here also reported some issues loading the wookie. I suggested they contact the wookie via fb or twitter in case there are known issues.
You might try downloading the ares wizard and select as an alternative one of the 400 or so builds there in preference to the wookie. Note some builds may be flagged as only kodi 17 compatible.

** also check if any isp controls especially bt have been reset.