TerrifiedWomble

Dec 13, 2015
Any new info on this? I'm out of space on 2 of my M5's and 1 T8s-plus. I really need to set the andriod OS to install apps to the SD card. The M5's have it the worst with having such a limited internal storage.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
There have been lots of posts and solutions posted on this recently. Just do a search on the forum.
Solutions include deleting cache (using xunity maintenance), deleting unused apps, some apps can be copied to sd card (but not all, go to android - settings - apps and see if the move to sd card option is highlighted). Open Es file explorer tools and run the sd card analyser to see where storage is being used. Often it is temp files in kodi which can be deleted. Move any photos and music to off line storage. Check any old zip files and apk files in download folder and delete. At least 1 person asks everyday so you shouldn't have trouble finding solutions. Some of the support guys have posted help videos as well.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
I've noticed the Recycle Bin seemingly turn itself on with a couple of tablets and phones in ES File Explorer recently. The bin's files were taking up so much space I couldn't install anything new. Just a quick thought, might be worth double checking the Tools menu in the ES File Explorer app and making sure it isn't enabled there.

Mainy

Apr 26, 2015
Hi I've just tried an external drive and then put a 32gb sad card into slot provided on t8 . No joy they both appear in storage but can't seem to use them no setting to move to sad card hope someone can help cheers