Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jeffrey Comoletti

Sep 4, 2020
1599229711986-1572589361.jpg

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
We've never stocked this device (or have any plans to), so we can't provide much guidance.
Is it running some proprietary locked down version of android? If not, you could download the apk for the Google Play Store from some apk archiving site and try to install it that way.

Jeffrey Comoletti

Sep 4, 2020
I'm not very tech savvy! Where would I find an archiving site that I may be able to download the Google play store ? I don't even know where to start or what to look for. I've managed to download Aptoide and I'm trying to figure out how to install Google chrome. A bunch of people on YouTube have chrome downloaded but don't explain how they did it.
I really appreciate your response and information, " I must apologize for the extremely late reply ". If you have any info that would help that would be great.
Thanks again for your help
Jeff

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
Some .apk archiving site like APKMirror would be a start.

Things to look for would be the Google Play Store, Google Services APK, etc.
Be wary with the latter however as downloading the wrong version can cause things to act... "funky".

I'd also reach out to those Youtubers via DMs. Unfortunately the guidance we can offer is limited since we still do not sell or have ever sold this device.