jonathanfcpotter

Jul 5, 2015
I purchased a t8 combo with s77 remote from Droidsticks a few weeks ago. It has been set up and runs great with wookie /Kodi. I have virgin media isp and have removed all child safety and virus protection. However I am still having issues with netflix app on the T8. The issue is that it appears to buffer each time I use it to the extent that it times out.
I don't have bufffering issues on Netflix on any other device or anything else on the T8.
Could you please tell me if this is a known issue or if there is an easy fix.
Netflix is fully up to date through the play store.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You could search the forum here to see if someone else has had a similar problem. But I would recommend you ask at the droidsticks forum or their support team. You are on the droidbox forum here, a different company and droidbox set up may well be different to droidsticks. The droidsticks user forum is http://www.xbmckodiaddons.com

jonathanfcpotter

Jul 5, 2015
Hi I will check those suggestions. I did send droidsticks an email however I got brushed off and told to search the internet or try xmbcaddons.com. had no luck so posted here.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Doesn't provide an instant fix, but I'd try searching for an APK Archive site somewhere, and get ready to install, uninstall then install different versions of the Netflix app. Make sure you aren't signed into the play store on your device, or turn off app auto-updates. If you find a working build, prior to where Netflix inserted some code that broke the system, then it might be possible to freeze the app at that version, but allow other updates.

Hopefully obvious, but all of the above is just my personal advice/opinion, if DroidSticks don't recommend doing something, I'd not want to clash with the retailer's thoughts.

http://www.apkreleases.com/search-r...4:1693772758&cof=FORID:10&ie=UTF-8&q=netflix# might be a start, if that URL works.