Lupaslupas

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone else having issues with Netflix?

Any version above 4.8.7 build 9783 doesn't work. Constant 0013 error.

All other devices in my house, Xbox, Android phones, tablets etc all run latest version fine.

My old m8s android box used to run it, but now same thing 0013 and sometimes 12001. Thing is outs only seemed to have started since I installed a new Netgear r7000 router. But can't test this new box to confirm router error as I don't have my old router now.

But surely if it was a router problem all devices in the house would suffer this annoying 0013 error.

Any thoughts anyone?

Lupaslupas

Apr 28, 2017
a similar problem identified here

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player.../608054-x96-android-tv-box-netflix-0013-error

I would wait for a Droidbox response before tinkering with any of the files though (unless you are confident you know what you are doing and take a back up)

I tried renaming that file, didn't work. Not tried editing the other file mentioned, where you change the bootvideo in buildprop file? Something like that anyway. Didn't want to start messing with that. The other file was fine as it's simple rename worth es explorer. I also have not tried disabling root because I'm not sure how to re-enable it should out not work.

Already been in touch with droidbox, only thing they can suggest is version they have on their store app.

Only thing left is to contact Netflix and see if they know the reason why.

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
The best thing to do is to just downgrade to the older version the rest of it is pro tech savy stuff that users on here have messed up by trying root etc plus i assume that the family has nothing this whole time so simple fast downgrade

Then call Netflix or find Netflix forums that might have a solution BUT always feel free and welcome to ask anything here i can search forums for you if you need the extra help

Good luck

Reactions: Lupaslupas