Spaceboy64

Oct 10, 2018
I recently got a T95Z Plus. It came with a version of Netflix, which worked fine until a few days ago. Now it's not accepting my username and password, so I can't log in. The Play store tells me the T95Z Plus is incompatible with the Netflix app. Anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-10-10 13.25.04.png
    Screenshot 2018-10-10 13.25.04.png
    139.1 KB · Views: 335

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The cause is likely an updated version of the Netflix app. The Netflix developers try and block uncertified or rooted machines from accessing their app. You could try rolling back to a previous version to see if that works.

Spaceboy64

Oct 10, 2018
The cause is likely an updated version of the Netflix app. The Netflix developers try and block uncertified or rooted machines from accessing their app. You could try rolling back to a previous version to see if that works.
How do I revert back to the previous version?
I'm not sure that I did any updates, unless it happened automatically.
When I go to the Play store, Netflix doesn't show up as an installed app. I don't think any of the pre-installed apps do since I didn't install them.
Tech support told me to do a factory reset on the box, but that's a pain, because I'd have to re-install all my apps.
Netflix didn't have an answer for me.

Thanks!

Spaceboy64

Oct 10, 2018
Thanks!
I downloaded the APK and sideloaded it. It worked.

I'm still not sure what happened. Supposedly, if you can install the app, it should work. I had the app installed as it was pre-installed, and it was working, then it just stopped working for no apparent reason.
Netflix tech support said she suspected that it was a problem with Google password lock.

Anyway, problem solved.
Thanks!