Guido9800

Feb 12, 2017
Hello,

My Droidbox Go playing Netflix has a constant jittering or pausing every three seconds or so. It's only Netflix that is doing this. If I switch to Kodi, video streams are fine. I have "Wifi only" selected in Netflix setting. I tried turning this off as well, neither option fixes the issue.

Also, there is no bluetooth sound when using Netflix or Kodi. I've tried everything possible in Android settings and the app settings.

Any suggestions / help would be hugely appreciated.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Can you check whether you're running the latest version of the Netflix app from Google's Play Store please? Regarding no bluetooth audio in Kodi or Netflix, can you pop over to our main website whilst you're with the device during the week? @Dave C can you double check a Go with Netflix and Kodi with a BT speaker. Let us know if any settings needed changing.

Guido9800

Feb 12, 2017
Hello,

Netflix app is the most current. In fact, I Uninstalled netflix, then re-installed netflix. Same issues, no bluetooth and video is very choppy.

Preston

Guido9800

Feb 12, 2017
By the way, I did get Kodi working with bluetooth. So that's fixed. But Netflix is still very bad.