Aldehulme

Jul 16, 2014
Netflix doesn't work on my IMX6 . The icon is there but it won't even start up. It did originally - any suggestions?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
We had reports from one customer that it stopped working, and that they then found an older version that still worked. Let me check where they grabbed it from, as I'm not sure they gave the correct version number.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
I've not forgotten this thread, the customer concerned has kindly agreed to send the individual APK for NetFlix that works correctly. The link provided is currently down, so I've asked them to resend it.

Tony

Jul 15, 2014
Hi Aldhulme..

you can d/load the 3.3.0 apk from here.. it should work ok.. if it doesn't you can try the 3.0.0 apk from here
please can you let us know how you get on as it will help other members who may have the same issue :)

Reactions: ChrisM

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
I've got a link for the 3.5.1 release , but OpenDNS reports it as a phishing scam, so don't want to delve into it unless I have to. The customer who found 3.5.1 was working has tried to send me the APK a couple of times, but his internet is playing havoc with the process.