AndyIvy

Nov 28, 2014
I am currently trying to use Hola to watch Netflix US in UK. The apps seems to install okay but appears to be stuck in a loop whilst trying to connect to Netflix US. Has anyone had similar problems and if so how can this be rectified?

Graham

Jul 26, 2014
Google how to get Netflix USA. PC advisor instructions for hola unblocker. May go against Netflix t&c but you need to check. Hola unblocker can be downloaded from hola.org or playstore. If you use playstore read PC advisor instructions for free download (not app) . Seems you can't get uk version in USA either, different ratings or something.

Hope this helps but I don't use hola or Netflix myself.

Reactions: AndyIvy and jigger

Chris Seddon

Jan 30, 2015
Hi Andy
Did you get anywhere with getting Netflix US to work? I've just bought a T8 box and have tried using the Hola app to access Netflix US and also using Hola to access Chrome to attempt to login to Netflix that way and can't get either method to work. It won't even let me log in. I just get a variety of error messages. Wondered whether you'd worked out a way. Cheers!

AndyIvy

Nov 28, 2014
I did get it to work but can't remember how exactly I did it. It seemed to work once there was an update to hola.

Reactions: ChrisM