skynet2001

Jun 30, 2016
Hello All, who can help.
Since the November update it is not possible to make a network connection, this is for wireless as cabled.
In Open Elec all works ok, connections are visible and to use.
The november update i installed without factory settings.
Also the performance of open elec network is lower then before the update to libre.
Is it possible to do a downgrade to open elec(instead of libre elec)

Thanks in advance

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
try doing a full reset in recovery menu see if it will fix your problems, when updating Firmware i always recommend you do a full reset and do a fresh start.

Code:
https://droidbox.co.uk/how-to/accessing-your-droidboxs-recovery-menu/?hilite=full+reset

skynet2001

Jun 30, 2016
Hallo sir,your correct, in the meantime I placed a facotry reset and netwerk connecties were availlable in setup.
Thanks for the tip

skynet2001

Jun 30, 2016
After factory reset it is not possible to select a network connection(wifi and cable)
in setup, how can this be ?

skynet2001

Jun 30, 2016
i have 2 options (wifi and ethernet),wifi i can select(gives error),ethernet if i select this it stays on connecting(more then 1/2 hour)

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
Ive pulled out my ethernet and tried wi fi and everything is fine!!!
I have noticed the video performance has started to lag and stutter (not buffer)

skynet2001

Jun 30, 2016
Ok ,what i notice is that the wifi ico is selectable in the setup of the network and ethernet not.To me a possible bug in the software.
While in Libre Elec ,ethernet is availlable and selectable

Hightone10

Jan 23, 2016
Ok ,what i notice is that the wifi ico is selectable in the setup of the network and ethernet not.To me a possible bug in the software.
While in Libre Elec ,ethernet is availlable and selectable
Have you tried to reboot with the earthnet lead not connected if that does not work try factory reset with earthnet lead unplugged