Bernard Pearce

Nov 19, 2014
Hi All,
Recently factory reset my X7 and the new KODI and Wookie Wizard loaded perfectly. I did notice a change in apperance but worked it all out. However some of my favorite programms i.e. Supergirl, Catweazle, mr Merlin will not load "no links found" is what I get so I decided to install another addon seen on youtube. (the best addon for Kodi ever!) is the claim. I wrote all the instructions down as I viewed and the tried it on my X7. System-file manager-addsource- give it name but the screen is now different to what I am used to (and the youtube) albiet it looks to do the same thing. I entered the URL http:// etc then clicked on the give it a name box and did that, then when I clicked OK button on the right hand side the screen froze. Waited a good 5 minutes but had to click the power icon and the re boot. Kodi loaded again and I tried again but got to the same point and it froze. 4 times I tried and then gave up. Any advice most welcome. I can still watch things but would like to load another addon just to see if I can find my favs.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi, have you tried a different URL there are loads. Try loading the Fusion one and see if this works. Sometimes they can be searching for the site or my be the sites down and this is why it freezes.
Try closing it down with the cross in the right corner or use the home button in the bottom corner.
As for TV programmes try SALTS or Exodus and Primewire. They can be found in fusion.

Reactions: angela

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
If you have the same issues try changing the skin to confluence. To do this go to system, appearance and skin, click here and change to default confluence skin. Save and go and try again, this should work, some builds can have issues adding new URLs.

Bernard Pearce

Nov 19, 2014
thanks for the advice. I do use SALTS and watched "game of thrones" last night without fault, just an issue with my others favs. I will try some of the suggested.Thanks again

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Could you give us your list of add-ons that you normally use so others can try and see what's happening.
Some add-ons come and go, like Genesis has been replaced by Exodus. There's also a clone called specto. Worth a look...Phoenix is another good add-on.

Bernard Pearce

Nov 19, 2014
Hi All,
Sorry to be late in my reply. I have changed the skin as suggested and it worked!!
Although the screen looks very basic at the moment I can follow instructions and load new URL's. and watch most of my fav's. Might try to get the new sreen back at some point through the "wookie"wizard
thanks to all who helped
bernard

Reactions: David Savage