satrionix77

Aug 17, 2016
Hi I received my Q8s box today , been having a few issues including droidbox share , which doesn't work at all , I've gone into the advanced settings and there's no remote setting there , I also had to install an up to date version of kodi and dbmc as any builds I tried to install just constantly crashed , also when I try to use the camera it can't be accessed, any help would be good , do I need to upgrade the firmware ? I read somewhere on the site that all boxes from the end of June are up to date , thank you

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Apologies for the delay with this response.
Obviously other forum members should feel free to respond here, but I think with the amount of issues here, it might be best to take this to e-mail, if you've not already. Can you send us a message ( [email protected] ) with your order ID and a link to this thread. Can you also include more details about each issue, in terms of which device you're using the DroidBOX Share client on, which app doesn't show the camera's video feed etc.

satrionix77

Aug 17, 2016
Thanks the camera is working now and both kodi and dbmc are running great , I'll try to update the firmware at some stage , will email you if any more problems, great piece of kit should have had one year's ago

Sent from my HTC Desire EYE using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

Reactions: ChrisM