lightbodyae55

Jan 3, 2017
Hi All

Looking forward to my new DroidBOX iMXQpro V2 arriving tomorrow and then getting it set up so that we can have something interesting to watch rather than the rubbish that we have at present.

Will update you all tomorrow or at the latest the weekend.

lightbodyae55

Reactions: ChrisM

lightbodyae55

Jan 3, 2017
Hi

This is a bit late as an update, however having had to remodel the kitchen which took priority, the playing with the Droidbox took a back burner. Now kitchen finished I have time to play with the box.

I am still trying to get Kodi working properly, I am finding that if I am unable to get it right I go to Droidbox app and use the Fix it menu and use the reset Kodi menu, which obviously resets it to its original state. Then I can start again till I get it right.

At the moment I have the TVPlayer app and pay £4.99 per month for their plus service which gives a number of extra channels to watch.

Once I get Kodi up and running properly I will no doubt drop the TVPlayer app as well as their subscription service.

lightbodyae55

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
When you are ready to set up Kodi, take a look at the Seo-Michael web site which is full of advice and installation instructions for various Addons. If you want to go with a prepared build, then consider Sean's build which you can get from the community section area of the wookie wizard (instructions for installing that are on the Seo Michael site). Sean is a member of this forum and fully supports his build. Just check if it is Kodi 17 compatible by posting a question on the forum if you take that option.

Reactions: ChrisM

lightbodyae55

Jan 3, 2017
Hi Nigelar

Thanks for the information I will be playing with the box tomorrow and over the weekend hopefully I will have it up and running by next week!!

lightbodyae55