Ian R.

Aug 11, 2017
So i purchased my mini projector a couple months back and have been enjoying it thoroughly. Theres been some small issues like battery dying quikly and some apps not working that I've easily fixed and pressed on. However a new problem started and its becoming a hassle. When I use the HDMI In widget, the system transfers over but the screen like splits itself up causing the screen to be unusable. So i decided to turn the system off and maybe reset it. The first couple times, this did the trick. Now a month later, that little quick fix does nothing. The screen continues to be messed up. And now it has brought about some weird blue wash screen. Loads up blue instead of the usual green, takes a lot longer to get to the mainscreen and when transfered to HDMI In just stays blue before showing the No Signal screen in doubles. I don't know if i have a bad system or what but...help......

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Hi Ian I connected my t8s plus to the go last night using the hdmi in app and had the same screen problems you refer to. The 4m hdmi lead I used hadn't been used for a while and dust particles were the issue, just blow over the lead plugs and the sockets on the go and other device your connecting. Regarding the battery drain I only use it indoors and its constantly plugged in whilst in use.

Reactions: sblabs

Ian R.

Aug 11, 2017
The blue screen issue I described is even worse. Now when it boots up the screen is just a shade of royal blue and never switches over to the Droidbox screen. I think something may have happen but no idea what. As far as the hdmi and dust, I don't know if that's the issue. Only because the "split screen" only ever shows up when I used the HDMI In app, even if no device was connected. Could've been a software or internal issue with the Go. And further, when i pressed the power button to get it to switch back to droid functions, the screen would go back to normal as if nothing happened. This has become quite the headache now.....

Noman Naseer

Oct 2, 2019
i have exquizon E05 projector its dlp mini projector with rockchip processor rk3128 rk30 board. i need its firmware? please anyone have it share with me plz email me at [email protected] , whatsapp / wechat: +923332145659

i have tested other model firmware Toumei C800 its working loading android 4.4 but after android started its shutdown the projector for low power shutdown coz its showing 0% battery and even i connected charger its still showing battery 0% its not detecting charging or battery levels. charger firmware file is different i guess on my projector original rom charger no. bq25895 do anyone know how to change that charger driver in android 4.4

Attachments

• E05.jpg
    E05.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 238