Russthom

Dec 3, 2015
Firstly has anyone got the beast build and whats it like, im currently using titanium i like it and get on with it but if the beast is better then ill go on to that. Secondly the new kodi jarvis, could someone please guide me onto a good youtuber (unless theres an easier way) who would show how to update it onto my droidbox and also do i uninstall the old version first or install the new one first. So many questions. Cheers in advance
Russ

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you already have an official kodi version (i.e. not a customised version like droidbox media centre - dbmc) then upgrading is fairly straightforward. Go to the official kodi website or google play and download it. Then if yoy get it from the kodi website go to your download folder and click on it to install it. If you have a recent official vanilla kodi version then it should install over the top and retain your existing configuration.

If you have another version of kodi e.g. dbmc or spmc then you can download but it will coexist alongside your existing kodi installation and you will have to configure it manually or using a wizard.
You can then delete the old version of kodi if you are happy with the new set up.

With regard to the different builds it is worth checking with the developers twitter or fb feed to see if they have been reported as compatible with 16 (e.g. the wookie has reported some issues). Report back what you find so you can help other users.