flapjack

Jul 31, 2014
Hi all,
Long time since I have posted on here (only because I have had ZERO problems with my imx6!). I have updated my apps using the updated droid box wizard but like others on here it doesn't show the correct buttons (play, rewind, fast forward etc) when streaming something..it shows a few buttons but they are in a weird place half way up the screen ? Apart from that it's a better skin than the normal confluence skin before the update. Any info on this is appreciated. Keep up the good work!

flapjack

Jul 31, 2014
Do I need to wipe the data in settings , xbmc first? As I did before I first ran the wizard? Or do you mean just run the wizard again going over the new install I just done? Hope I make sense lol

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If you've set up anything in XBMC (network shares, profiles, manually installed add-ons), try it without XBMC data wipe first. The important part is the power lead removal.

flapjack

Jul 31, 2014
Hi, I tried this but it's still the same (play, pause etc not showing) BUT now even worse i have lost the imx6 add on pack in the droidbox wizard? It shows all the others just not the imx6 android & Linux add on packs? I noticed during the install they suddenly vanished. Is there any way I can get droidbox wizard back to show these again? It's weird. Any help appreciated :)

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If you're missing the iMX6 pack, you're probably using the Gotham DroidBOX Wizard add-on, let me check on a Frodo installation.
Yes, on a v12 XBMC installation, using the original (non-Gotham) DroidBOX Wizard add-on, the iMX6 pack is still present. Head over to System>System info from XBMC's homescreen. If you're running v13 with the Gotham Wizard, that will be why the iMX6 pack is missing. If you're not running v13, send me a PM - we can uninstall your current wizard, and re-install the Frodo one, that should clear it up.
I've kept to the original Confluence Mod skin, the customizable one and I don't seem to get on very well.

Reactions: flapjack

flapjack

Jul 31, 2014
Thanks mate I have sent you a private message ;) Look forward to your reply, thanks for your help :)