dabba

Jan 1, 2016
Hi, new to the forum and droidbox, decided on a droidbox for a first box after reading a review on AVforums, it seemed to read that it had it's own app installed so easy for a newbie, but I've just read the article again and in the comments that have been added later this does not now seem to be the case? the T8-S plus arrived today, and before I connect it up I would like if possible some advice for a novice as to what and how to add please.

dabba

Jan 1, 2016
Thanks for replies, plugged T8-S plus in got the main screen ok, on the video suggested, it shows a window, Select a Home app and a box with DBX Tront Launcher and Media Box Launcher, can not see this at all! looked at video to install wookie and unable to procede not able to find system, addons etc so not the best start, any help would be most welcome please.

dabba

Jan 1, 2016
Managed to get a bit further! got to Andys Build which seemed to load but has now got to Pseudo Library which just alternates between Background Service Starting/ Complete, it's been doing this for about 45mins just 7 white/grey revolving circles?

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hello Dabba,

Just go into System>Add-ons>Enabled Add-ons and look for the Psuedo TV add-on and click on it, you'll have the option to disable so click on that. I think there may be a couple of Psuedo add-ons available so if you're still getting the problem look for another one and do the same with that.

Hope it helps you out.

Last edited:

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
As a tip, if you have an "air mouse" with a keypad or a wireless keyboard, pressing the Esc key can often break the "waiting" cycle.

Reactions: dabba

dabba

Jan 1, 2016
Thanks for the help, disabled Pseudo live TV, same so then Pseudo library which worked! but still cannot view anything, on 'Movies' square box on lower right of screen says 'Recent Movies' with constant revolving circle. I try 'Music' nothing will load, says Bin@ural error check log for info, nothing will load on 'Sports' 'Kids' 'TV shows'

Reactions: David Savage

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Some times there is the problem with streaming servers, there are lot many other Add-ons that you can try to watch Sports, Movies, or any other Tv shows.
Also make sure that your Internet connection is good.
You can use the SpeedTest Application which you can find inside Apps(circle with six dots) to test your speed and if the speed is below 5mbps then you need to up your speed.

dabba

Jan 1, 2016
Ok for speed, but as I mentioned on previous post nothing opening on TV shows, movies, kids, sports etc, all this afternoon and upto now and literally nothing to show!

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Have you tried live chat...it's on droidboxs main site and its the box that pops up in the bottom corner. It's normally says chat or message in and is available office hours only.
The link to droidboxs site is on the front page of this forum.

Hope you get this sorted out.

dabba

Jan 1, 2016
Me too! will give it a try 'office hours' limits it some, but need to get it sorted, don't want to have to return it!

dabba

Jan 1, 2016
Still having problems, would it be worth deleting wookie Andys build and re- installing?

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, You could try that, remember to clear kodi data first, from your homepage go to settings click on apps find kodi and clear data.
Now go back into kodi and set wookie up,try wookie lite it's all up to date just to see if everything is working ok.
All so make sure your ISP parental controls are switched off.