Enter 00:1A:79:12:34:56
Select OK
Select IPTV Stalker
Highlight NFPS
Open Context Menu
Select Clear Cache
Exit IPTV Stalker
Open IPTV Stalker

I tried it like this but didn't work for me. Just came up with an error.

Regards

robit

Jun 6, 2015
Done all that I said above but still get error: Authorization failed no matter how many times I try.

mrorange2015

Jul 22, 2015
Joenobodys latest fix

In the IPTV Setting,
Change: 00:1A:79:12:34:15
TO : 00:1A:78:12:34:15

I THINK I WAS A DAY LATE & HOURS SHORT BECAUSE MY IPTV STALKER GOT CUT WITHIN THE HOUR.

IPTV Stalker are demanding donations for IPTV Stalker Programming.

I have to see exactly how money does IPTV Stalkers want.

Last edited:

mrorange2015

Jul 22, 2015

Navigation Menu
IPTV Stalker Pricing Released
Posted By Admin on Jun 2, 2015 |

IPTV Stalker, one of the best and most popular live TV services for Kodi has announced the paid pricing model it will be releasing soon.
IPTV Stalker is one of the best live TV solutions for Kodi and we featured it here. The team behind IPTV Stalker has released a message announcing how much the service will cost if you want to keep using it on your Kodi device. The message is as follows:

“Here you have the IPTV + Free IKS prices list for 1 to 8 donations. The prices for more than 8 donations will be disclosed very soon:

IPTV + Free IKS Prices List in USD:

1 = $105.00
2 = $190.00
3 = $270.00
4 = $340.00
5 = $400.00
6 = $450.00
7 = $490.00
8 = $520.00

IPTV + Free IKS donations will include 1 year of full and unlimited access to our IPTV service and all IKS services listed as available in our website iksprivateserver.com, you will be able to use both services at the same time from anywhere.

1 Donation may only have 1 MAC Address linked for IPTV but can be used at the same time in multiple FTA receivers watching different Satellite providers.

Just like in IKS you will have to buy 8 donations to become a Reseller and be able to manage the activation of your donations. All orders under 8 donations placed by a non-Reseller user will receive an email with the donations already activated for 1 year. Existing resellers are going to be able to manage their IPTV + Free IKS donations directly in their Papiao.tv accounts.

None of this information is final and it is subject to changes.

Note: To use the IKS services you need to be under the footprint of the SAT that you are planning to watch.

Best regards,
NFPS Staff.”

So there you have it. For $105 per year or less than $10 per month, you will be able to enjoy cable TV with IPTV Stalker over your internet service and you will be free of cable TV charges forever.

Follow KodiTips on Twitter andFacebook for the latest Kodi news and updates!

Related
hqdefault.jpg

Free IPTV Stalker Over; Private Server Live
In "Kodi Featured"

hqdefault.jpg

Free IPTV Stalker Over July 15! Details
In "Kodi Featured"

hqdefault.jpg

July 17 Update - IPTV Stalker Still Working
In "Kodi News"

Author: Admin

Search for:
Buy the best Kodi boxes from Amazon today!
Like KodiTips on Facebook!

Follow KodiTips on Twitter
Top Posts & Pages

Popular Tags
add-on best best kodi best kodi add-ons community builds downloadgenesis genesis alternative genesis guidegenesis how to genesis tips genesis updateguide how to iptv iptv stalkerkodi kodi 15 kodi add-ons kodi download kodi genesis kodi guide kodi iptv kodi iptv stalker kodi isenguard kodi live sports kodi live tv kodi phoenix kodi sportsaccess kodi tips lambda genesis live sports Live TV new version nfl on kodiphoenix update robinhood silenceromsportsaccess tips total installer tutorial tv shows update xbmc
Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered byWordPress

http://koditips.com/iptv-stalker-pricing-released/

mrorange2015

Jul 22, 2015

Navigation Menu
IPTV Stalker Pricing Released
Posted By Admin on Jun 2, 2015 |

IPTV Stalker, one of the best and most popular live TV services for Kodi has announced the paid pricing model it will be releasing soon.
IPTV Stalker is one of the best live TV solutions for Kodi and we featured it here. The team behind IPTV Stalker has released a message announcing how much the service will cost if you want to keep using it on your Kodi device. The message is as follows:

“Here you have the IPTV + Free IKS prices list for 1 to 8 donations. The prices for more than 8 donations will be disclosed very soon:

IPTV + Free IKS Prices List in USD:

1 = $105.00
2 = $190.00
3 = $270.00
4 = $340.00
5 = $400.00
6 = $450.00
7 = $490.00
8 = $520.00

IPTV + Free IKS donations will include 1 year of full and unlimited access to our IPTV service and all IKS services listed as available in our website iksprivateserver.com, you will be able to use both services at the same time from anywhere.

1 Donation may only have 1 MAC Address linked for IPTV but can be used at the same time in multiple FTA receivers watching different Satellite providers.

Just like in IKS you will have to buy 8 donations to become a Reseller and be able to manage the activation of your donations. All orders under 8 donations placed by a non-Reseller user will receive an email with the donations already activated for 1 year. Existing resellers are going to be able to manage their IPTV + Free IKS donations directly in their Papiao.tv accounts.

None of this information is final and it is subject to changes.

Note: To use the IKS services you need to be under the footprint of the SAT that you are planning to watch.

Best regards,
NFPS Staff.”

So there you have it. For $105 per year or less than $10 per month, you will be able to enjoy cable TV with IPTV Stalker over your internet service and you will be free of cable TV charges forever.

Follow KodiTips on Twitter andFacebook for the latest Kodi news and updates!

Related
hqdefault.jpg

Free IPTV Stalker Over; Private Server Live
In "Kodi Featured"

hqdefault.jpg

Free IPTV Stalker Over July 15! Details
In "Kodi Featured"

hqdefault.jpg

July 17 Update - IPTV Stalker Still Working
In "Kodi News"

Author: Admin

Search for:
Buy the best Kodi boxes from Amazon today!
Like KodiTips on Facebook!

Follow KodiTips on Twitter
Top Posts & Pages

Popular Tags
add-on best best kodi best kodi add-ons community builds downloadgenesis genesis alternative genesis guidegenesis how to genesis tips genesis updateguide how to iptv iptv stalkerkodi kodi 15 kodi add-ons kodi download kodi genesis kodi guide kodi iptv kodi iptv stalker kodi isenguard kodi live sports kodi live tv kodi phoenix kodi sportsaccess kodi tips lambda genesis live sports Live TV new version nfl on kodiphoenix update robinhood silenceromsportsaccess tips total installer tutorial tv shows update xbmc
Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered byWordPress

http://koditips.com/iptv-stalker-pricing-released/

I'm not too sure about this 1st Donation $105 for year to 8th Donation $520....?

"1 Donation may only have 1 MAC Address linked for IPTV but can be used at the same time in multiple FTA receivers watching different Satellite providers."

"Just like in IKS you will have to buy 8 donations to become a Reseller and be able to manage the activation of your donations. All orders under 8 donations placed by a non-Reseller user will receive an email with the donations already activated for 1 year. Existing resellers are going to be able to manage their IPTV + Free IKS donations directly in their Papiao.tv accounts"

I'm not too sure, if I paid $105 for a Year service for all channels, it includes unlimited channel, unlimited URL updates, plus the URL you're provide you can use on Dish Network HD Receivers, and anybody fimilar with the nFusion HD & Sonicview HD Dish Network IKS knows the Server IKS, if you're lucky it last 1-2 months before it gets cut because of the Server changes or Dish Network Code Changes.

Plus, i've had a suspicion that it's a money scam...?

On the other hand, $105 for a year of Premium TV + Add URL to Other Dish Network HD Receivers.

VS.

Time Warner Cable $125 after Taxes limited TV Programming for a month.

What's the reassurance you can get a return on your investment or a refund in case of a Shut down?

Last edited:

mrorange2015

Jul 22, 2015
I'm not too sure about this 1st Donation $105 for year to 8th Donation $520....?

"1 Donation may only have 1 MAC Address linked for IPTV but can be used at the same time in multiple FTA receivers watching different Satellite providers."

"Just like in IKS you will have to buy 8 donations to become a Reseller and be able to manage the activation of your donations. All orders under 8 donations placed by a non-Reseller user will receive an email with the donations already activated for 1 year. Existing resellers are going to be able to manage their IPTV + Free IKS donations directly in their Papiao.tv accounts"

I'm not too sure, if I paid $105 for a Year service for all channels, it includes unlimited channel, unlimited URL updates, plus the URL you're provide you can use on Dish Network HD Receivers, and anybody fimilar with the nFusion HD & Sonicview HD Dish Network IKS knows the Server IKS, if you're lucky it last 1-2 months before it gets cut because of the Server changes or Dish Network Code Changes.

Plus, i've had a suspicion that it's a money scam...?

On the other hand, $105 for a year of Premium TV + Add URL to Other Dish Network HD Receivers.

VS.

Time Warner Cable $125 after Taxes limited TV Programming for a month.

What's the reassurance you can get a return on your investment or a refund in case of a Shut down?

IPTV Stalker Paid Service Review

Pauladev

Oct 1, 2014
There is so much rubbish about iptv stalker and NFPS, and how to get it free. It is now a paid service and will be good value IF it works. The info I need is (a) does it work in Portugal where I am, or do you have to be under the footprint of the Satellite that broadcasts the channels, as I have seen written on one donation site, (b) which are the legitimate site(s) where you can donate, and (c) once donated and issued with a code, is it simple to edit the code and get going.
I have been searching for hours and yet to find any European reseller, just US sites in dollars, and selling something called Rocket rather than NFPS, and long videos not saying very much useful.
Can anyone clarify if it is available and can be installed easily on an M8?