Jagrolet

Jul 22, 2015
Just got this today and everything was going well until the audio stopped working in the Android side of things.
I can turn the volume up and down and the slider moves, but still no audio in Android or Kodi.
Any one know the secret button I need to hit? Tried +/_ VOL up, Vol Dwn, F8 and F9.
Im willing to try a factory reset now.... How do I do that?

Sorry for posting in the General Discussion but Dont see a Dedicated W10 heading....

Update: I did factory reset the android through System settings. After it reloaded. Still no sound in Android. If I boot to Windows, the sound does work. So its not the hardware itself, its something in the Android system.

Okay Solved... I just unplugged my external hard drive from the USB port and the sound is back....Very ODD!

Last edited:
Reactions: Qaisir

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Just got this today and everything was going well until the audio stopped working in the Android side of things.
I can turn the volume up and down and the slider moves, but still no audio in Android or Kodi.
Any one know the secret button I need to hit? Tried +/_ VOL up, Vol Dwn, F8 and F9.
Im willing to try a factory reset now.... How do I do that?

Sorry for posting in the General Discussion but Dont see a Dedicated W10 heading....

Update: I did factory reset the android through System settings. After it reloaded. Still no sound in Android. If I boot to Windows, the sound does work. So its not the hardware itself, its something in the Android system.

Okay Solved... I just unplugged my external hard drive from the USB port and the sound is back....Very ODD!
Hi

Thank you for reporting bug to us.We are going to take a deeper look in it.

If you experience any other problems,feel free to reply below!

Regards

NikoB

Jan 16, 2016
The audio quits even if you plug a USB flash drive into it. The crossed out speaker icon displays in the upper bar! It basically mutes sound as soon as you plug something in USB..

Jagrolet

Jul 22, 2015
Hi

Thank you for reporting bug to us.We are going to take a deeper look in it.

If you experience any other problems,feel free to reply below!

Regards

I have tried both power options. I have a powered USB hub, and Ive tried using the W10 to power the Harddrive.
I lose sound either way.