rjb100

Sep 21, 2016
hi all
i have installed wookie and all ok except for a problem getting sub titles.

i have followed guidelines to do this which i completed ok.

when i watched a movie it opened with a message no sub titles found.

could anyone please help with this problem

thanks
rj

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
All movies or just one movie? Maybe it is a movie without subtitles?

rjb100

Sep 21, 2016
thank you nigelar

i tried several movies and tv shows .....all came back with error message ''cannot find subtitles log in with user name and password ''
as mentioned in my previous post i followed guidelines to install subtitles and chose ''opensubtitles.org'' and set this default.
i then went to o/s/t.org page and configured log in details.
i entered user name and password in the spaces provided and hit ok.

thinking all was good i went back to try movies/tv shows....... still got an error message.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
thank you nigelar

i tried several movies and tv shows .....all came back with error message ''cannot find subtitles log in with user name and password ''
as mentioned in my previous post i followed guidelines to install subtitles and chose ''opensubtitles.org'' and set this default.
i then went to o/s/t.org page and configured log in details.
i entered user name and password in the spaces provided and hit ok.

thinking all was good i went back to try movies/tv shows....... still got an error message.
Hi

Please take a note to keep up with news and updates from official sources regarding the subtitles and other services.
The following OpenSubtittles have new server located in Kodi below regular Opensubtittles ,please use the following and titles will work.

Thanks

rjb100

Sep 21, 2016
thanks 8bitdev
could you please tell me how to find the 'regular opensubtitles' location.
i went to my addons ---subtitles and below r/o/subtitles was...'subscene' s/titles
rj

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
I think he is referring to a similarly named service (but no user/pwd required) being listed when you go to Kodi/DBMC>System>Add-ons>install from repo>all repos>subtitles

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
thanks 8bitdev
could you please tell me how to find the 'regular opensubtitles' location.
i went to my addons ---subtitles and below r/o/subtitles was...'subscene' s/titles
rj
Hi

Please read above from ChrisM

Regards