Adrian sandercock

Mar 4, 2016
hi guys, so I've just recieved my first ever android box, it's called a M8S. We have watched a couple of films ok but now
When I go on showbox I'm getting this?
Anyone know what's going on? It's like an Arab Facebook page flickering up. In the video we are pressing no buttons on remote.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi..where you asked to give permission from Superuser...very strange behavior
Here you tried going out then setting, other, more setting and apps, scroll down to Showbox and clear data. Let it finish and then go try again. Do you have kodi and does that boot up ok.

Last edited:

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I have never seen that happen on a machine supplied by droidbox. Did you download the version of showbox from droidbox market or some other place?

Adrian sandercock

Mar 4, 2016
the box I purchased from eBay uk so is it ok to post here?? Or is this for droidbox purchases? I bought it with everything installed, kodi works fine. I will try and clear data first, I thought this was just a android box forum, I'm new with these boxes but we have never messed with anything, all we did was change screen setting to fit to screen and moved around shortcuts

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Advice is free...and this is for droidbox customers, but a lot of other people come here for help. As for your box, never seen this happen myself so if you can't sort it out and the box is new then get in touch with the seller. Android boxes look the same, but it's down to what you pay for and firmware.
We might tell you something and it might cause another problem as we are going of are droidboxs.
If clearing data didn't work then uninstall and reinstalling might work.
Best of luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: thegazsheard