kelkee

May 27, 2015
You've been a great help. Thanks and I've placed my order. Don't know how long it will take to get to US

Estwing

Feb 1, 2015
Hi David,what exactly is droidbox share and how do you set it up,not much info on droidbox site,this forum or you tube,I tried looking
I went into droidbox share put web address in browser on iPhone then comes up with a page of options one of which is for iphone,click on this it says oops something went wrong go back any info would help thx.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
I'm not sure on this as I don't own a T8s or T8 with the new firmwire, I would think it would need to pair 1st. Do you need to go on droidbox share and click on a search for devices, then on the bottom you click in what you want. If I'm wrong I'm sorry....also I thought it was Android phones and tablets.
Might be wrong, best wait to see what SS says.

Dave

kelkee

May 27, 2015
im trying to get droidbox share to use with my laptop. Do I need to install droidboxshare on my laptop? or go thru setup on the droidbox? im a little confused. I think I set it up for my android phone but not sure how on laptop.

Estwing

Feb 1, 2015
Hi, does anybody know what's happening with iphone and iPad link on droid share,I have never managed to get it working seems to be permanently down.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
@Estwing I've not heard of progress with the Apple licence, but I've asked for an update again.

@kelkee Open the DroidBOX Share app on your DroidBOX T8-S
On your laptop/Android phone or tablet/PC visit http://192.168.XXX.XXX
The xxx parts will be revealed on your TV already. Something like 192.168.0.5 or 192.168.1.22
Click on the device you have and install the app.
Spend far too long investigating all the functions and forget to eat tea. At least I did.

Reactions: David Savage