Graham

Jul 26, 2014
Just upgraded to gotham 13.2 and uninstalled frodo. Got everything working fine with wizard but I have no background image using confluence skin only light blue screen with android figure and under that it says droidbox and Droidbox.co.uk. is this right or should I have background art. I could change the skin but it is working so well I don't really want to.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
I've got a different skin in place on mine right now, are you able to select a new background image by following these steps?
System>Appearance>Skin Settings>Background Options>Enable Custom background (and then navigate your device to wherever you've stored the PNG/JPG/etc image that you want to use)

Graham

Jul 26, 2014
After I started this thread I changed the skin to try. All background images where there but I didn't like the skin so changed back to confluence and light blue android screen. I liked the artwork of Aeon Nox but far too many menu bar items. Can you suggest a skin which is as simple as confluence with the same or similar home screen setup.