Matthew James

Jul 12, 2018
Hey, first post here so be kind

I’ve had my T2 now for around a year. I think it died today but maybe you guys and gals can help me.
I left my box on whilst downloading a torrent and switched the TV off to save energy, came back around 2 hours later and my tv wasn’t getting any signal from the box.
The blue LED was still on, so I just assumed it had crashed.
I turned the plug off and switched it back on, but no signal and no lights this time.
I tried doing a reset (holding down the button on the bottom of the box) and switching it off and on , but to no avail.

Anyone had this problem or knows of anything I could try to get it working?

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk

Matthew James

Jul 12, 2018
Hi Dave.
There’s absolutely no power going to it, so I can’t even do the factory reset, although I did go through the process just in case there was an LED light out. But to no avail.
I will look for an order number but I’ve tried my 3 email addresses to log into the site and none seem to work . Just my luck

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
See if you can borrow or try another power lead with similar voltage

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
Matthew - You can contact us and use your name & post code the order was sent to. We should be able to find you order with those details.

fidel prieto

Aug 14, 2018
Hello I bought 6 months ago a Droid Box T2. A month ago this does not want to turn on and do not turn on the blue light. The recovery method trought the hole presing it then set the power does not work just still death. I tried changin the power adapter whit other one whit the seems data parameters from the MxQ4pro and nothing. I tried to recover it whit the Batchtool and the Rockchip android tool but when it starts to install it gives IBM error. The Firmware that i am using is the following ( TX2_3229_6.0_B4_2017060) I think it is from TX2 Tanix DroidBox. I need to know if this is the correct for this droid box or if you have another one.